Prerequirements for PMU
Permanent makeup is not recommended for clients that are pregnant or nursing, under 18, are undergoing chemo, prone to keloid scarring, have uncontrolled diabetes, have used Accutane within the past year, are epileptic, or HIV/Hepatitis positive.
Clients should prepare for permanent makeup by-
- Avoiding Botox for two weeks prior
- No chemical peels or lasers 60 days prior.
- No retinol or anti-aging creams 2 weeks prior.
- Do not consume alcohol or caffeine for 24 hours prior.
- Please do not smoke the day of your appointment.
- Do not take any ibuprofen, aspirin, or medications that thin the blood
- No microneedling 1 month prior.