3D Areola Tattoo
3D tattoo procedure to replicate the areola and nipple. This technique is for anyone who may have had total loss, irregularity or inconsistency in their areola and nipples after any type of breast reconstructive surgery.
Paramedical tattooing of the skin to blend flesh toned pigments into the scar and surrounding skin to blend and reduce the appearance of the scar.
Scar therapy treatment using fine surgical needles that create controlled microinjuries. This stimulates healing in the scar which generates collagen and new tissue, allowing the scar to soften.
Stretch Mark Camouflage
Paramedical tattooing of the skin to blend flesh toned pigments into the stretch marks and surrounding skin to blend and reduce the appearance of the stretch marks.
Prices for Paramedical Tattoo vary and will depend on the area and scope of work to be determined.
Starting prices –
3D Areola – Varies
Skin needling – $150
Scar Camoflauge – $300
Stretch Mark Camoflauge – $300
REQUIREMENTS AFTER permanent makeup
- After your session, every hour until you go to sleep wipe your eyebrows with the provided wipe or a cotton swab with water. Use enough pressure to move the hair and reach the skin, but do not scrub. Apply a small amount (the size of a grain of rice) of the provided aftercare ointment each time after you clean them.
- When you wake up, wipe them one last time. This will be the last time you touch them or get them wet for 10 days, aside from applying the ointment morning and night.
- Do not sweat for 10 days.
- No makeup or skincare product in the area for two weeks.
- Absolutely no direct sun exposure for 4 weeks after your session.
- Do not let direct shower stream hit your eyebrows for 2 weeks.
- Do not pick at any peeling or flaking skin.
- IF YOU ARE OILY – you will not use the aftercare ointment and you will dry heal. Please note, again, results cannot be guaranteed for clients with oily skin.
It is very important to trust the healing process. Your skin will go through many different stages in the 4 weeks you are healing. The first day you will absolutely love how they look. Days 2-5 they are 30-40% darker and thicker. The following days you will experience dry, itchy skin that you should advise from scratching. You might experience some slight scabbing or flakiness. Some strokes will disappear, and a shiny layer of skin will be left with lighter strokes, then reappear in the following weeks. Be patient, trust the process, and let your eyebrows heal. After 4-6 weeks you will come back for your complimentary touch up and your eyebrows will be perfect!